Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tony[_11_] Tony[_11_] is offline

Default Simple Audio Test Chamber

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:15:27 GMT, Chris Hornbeck wrote:
snip
Primary references tend to be impulse noise generators: pop a balloon
(not actually too wonderful), starter pistol (get your insurance in
order first), or Don Pierce's spark gap with camera flash discharge
(see the r.a.p thread - top recommendation, very elegant).

snip

Chris - I've wanted to do this myself for quite some time. Following Don't lead would seem
to be the safest way, but I've "cleaned up" a lot and can't find that thread. Could you
suggest a URL, or some keywords, or a time frame? Thanks, Tony