Steven Sullivan

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

I don't refuse to be tested. I would like to do some more blind
experiments to learn more about the condtions under which I'm most
sensitive. Since I live alone and don't have any audiophile buddies,
this is not likely to happen any time soon, but if it does, and if I
think I have sufficient sensitivity to tell the differences between
cables, I'm willing to be tested.

Actually, I believe that amps & cd players sound quite different

Elsewhere in this thread you have agreed with me that to conclude that something
sounds different based only on sighted comparison, is an example of
bad reasoning.

So, on what do you base this belief of yours about amps and CD players?

--

-S