Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Better FLAC player ? fast, good playlist, low cpu ?

On 7/05/2019 11:25 pm, John Williamson wrote:
On 07/05/2019 13:55, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 5/7/2019 3:52 AM, Trevor wrote:
I've been using Winamp for a couple of decades, and dragging files
into the play window is easy, then simply save as a playlist. You
don't have to play any of them if you don't want to. And once you
create a playlist you can edit it in a text editor if necessary.

I guess I've never looked that hard at Winamp, probably because I use
Winamp on my real computers and I don't really need a playlist there.
Where I want to make playlists is on my phone.

With care, playlists from Winamp for Windows can be used in Winamp for
Android.

Yes I was going to say that. And LOTs of other players can handle .m3u
playlists.
FAR easier to create them on a computer than a phone IMO.