Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default Do Dented Dust Caps affect a Woofer's Sound?

Theckmaaaaaahhh wrote in message

Well it's kind of hopeless to be
rid of this bot I've contracted.

... to stalk someone else all over
Usenet, berate them with sewer language,

Here you are posting about me on Usenet, yet you somehow
claim that my responses are "stalking." This is a worldwide
public forum. If you post here, anyone and everyone can
respond. Calling that "stalking" is just retarded. If you want
to prevent people from responding to you on Usenet, don't
post.

The "sewer" comment is typical of your retarded ways,
since "****" is one of your favorite words.

thus intimidating other users to shy away from good
online conversations.

Too sackless to take responsibility for your own status as
an online loser, you blame me. Your own posts are often
the death knell of a thread, all over the 'net. You post,
and nobody wants to respond any more, because you're
such an idiot. When youre a pariah and a moron, it must
be comforting to know that you can just pretend it's someone
else's fault.

Did you get tossed from another moderated forum for being
a retarded douchebag again, li'l buddy? FCKWAF!