Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man Muffs It Again

On Apr 21, 12:07*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.

He didn't respond to himself. He responded to you twice, bumbling
Buffoon.

As I did to you, idiot.

Wrong. You argued with yourself as has been irrefutably proven. Again.

You simply haven't proven a thing. I dismantled your claim completely..
You just can't admit defeat.

----------

Proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Only a deranged lunatic like you can't
bear
to accept that fact.

Nope. You presented it, I dismantled it, and your only response
(repeatedly, like an autistic person) is that I didn't.

Why isn't anyone backing you up on this? Is it because you're insane?
Or just autistic?

-------

There's practically no one left anymore. You chased them all away, you
deranged
lunatic seething BaBoon.

You're back to repeating yourself? So soon?

Shhh! is right. You've gotten really boring of late. Your material was
stale to start with, but now it's starting to develop gangrene.

------------

You are indeed a deranged lunatic with a serious comprehension problem.

How many times have you repeated yourself with the immediately preceding
sentences of "Why isn't anyone backing you up on this? Is it because you're
insane? Or just autistic?" before blithely skipping along with the next one of
"You're back to repeating yourself? So soon?"

I said that once, idiot. And that was to your line that I chased
everyone away...your second mention of that in a day.

And the really funny this is you don't realize just how seriously you are mucked
up in the head.

No, it's you that's mucked up in the head. Even the behavior
therapists backed me up on this one. They say your "arguing with
yourself" ploy is merely a defense mechanism borne from the fact that
no one pays attention to what you say in real life.