Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default RRHOF 2010 nominees

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Dec 15, 8:40*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
I don't care much but the ceremonial concert can be fun:

ABBA, Darlene Love, Donna Summer, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff, KISS, Laura
Nyro, LL Cool J, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Chantels, The Hollies and
The Stooges.

Couldn't get the website to work. Rockhall.com. I'd like to see the
Hollies make it.

Yes, and the Stooges and Genesis as well.

Since that's who I'd vote for I have no doubt that ABBA, Donna Summer
and KISS will be the inductees.

The ceremony tribute bands would be up for grabs. All the rock bands
would want the Stooges (three chords and done with rehearsal) but who
could do justice to 60's era Hollies vocal harmonies?

Maybe it would be fun to see Donna Summer and Darlene Love sing each
other's songs.

Stephen