David Morgan \(MAMS\)

wrote in message oups.com...

You are "smart" people, right? Way above us ordinary beings.

Dissing people who are making an effort to help other people.

I would never 'dis' the person, but rather the content of the post
and how appropriate (or not) that it may be. Reacting to those
who may have issues with a post by saying *they* are the ones
that are wrong, mean spirited, egotistical or otherwise, could be
far worse than the original cause for concern and discussion as
it prevents some valid points to be made that could lead to even
more knowledge being passed out and discussed.

We're here to discuss and share our experiences as they relate
to the questions. Heck, you don't see me posting much any more
because a lot of the technology has moved beyond the realm of my
expertise, but that doesn't negate the 30+ years I have invested in
audio which tells me when something smells slightly fishy.

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s DOT com