Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

Default More Stereo from Mono

On 15 Mar 2016, "Gareth Magennis"
wrote in rec.audio.pro:

There is Free Speech, there is Trolling, there is the Filter
Button in many cases.

Then there is feeding trolls by giving them the attention they
desperately crave. You may think it's amusing for yourself, but it
affects everybody else negatively.

Then there is self imposed Anger from deliberately reading stuff
you know you will not like.

Why are you doing this?

I thought it was obvious, but I guess not, so I'll spell it out: I'm
not reading it - I only see his poison when its repeated by others like
you.

It's like some creep comes into the room and starts letting out loud,
noxious farts... and you go and close all the windows while giggling.