Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

No, it irradiates the noise so it can't be handled for several thousand
years. That get's rid of it!!!

MOSFET

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
MOSFET wrote:
Pro gear, of

course, uses the "hotter" signal for exactly the same reason: better

dynamic

range, better noise rejection, better S/N ratio.

Pro gear typically uses balanced signals, unlike home and car pre-amp
outputs, which COMPLETELY irradiates extraneous noise (which is

necessary in
a pro environment where you typically have VERY long pre-amp runs AND

all
sorts of electromagnetic interference).

"Irradiates"? Heheheh... only in a nuclear-powered system

Not all pro components have balanced I/O... most, but not all.

Balanced I/O reduces and ALMOST completely erradicates (I think that's the

word
you were after) noise *induced in the wiring* (not completely, and not in

all
instances - check out various stories around the 'net of church sound

systems
pickup up truckers' CBs!) but have no effect on various noise floors

inherent in
all electronic gear.