Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default B&W 801 series 2 crossover

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
Either he is totally out of his depth and should get someone to fix it

for
him, or he's just a troll.

As usual, you seem to want to jump to conclusions here. While the OP is
obviously not an audio expert, I'm sure he's quite capable of replacing
a lousy resistor in a speaker crossover. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon
to do that.

Exactly, which is why I say someone who keeps asking the sort of questions
he has, when told ages ago to simply buy readily available 10W items, is
surely out of his depth at the very least. And we still don't know if the
driver is even OK!

Perhaps you are the one jumping to conclusions believing that everyone can
in fact perform simple tasks without a lot of handholding. The OP has shown
he at least requires the latter.

MrT.