Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Review of Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 and 18i6 Posted

I've posted a new review of the Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 and
18i6 USB 2.0 audio interfaces. These are multi-channel I/O
boxes with two clean mic preamps and assorted other inputs.
Check out the Reviews section of my web page (see below) or
if you're impatient, just jump directly to it he

http://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpre...8i6-review.pdf

As usual, it's a PDF, fairly long, 20-some pages.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff