Mista T

Default Knight Tube Tester Mystery ????

Hi Folks,
I posted this on the Knight Bulletin Board 10 days ago but got no
response. I'm hoping some of the tube tester experts here can help
out.

I picked up a Knight tube tester recently that has no model number. It
appears to be almost identical to the "600" series with one exception:
there are only 14 filament voltages instead of the usual 16 that are
present on the 600. The "missing" filament voltages are 3.0 and 4.2
volts. The filament voltage selector goes from 2.5 to 5.0 volts.

The roll chart has been updated but it's for a 600A, so I don't
believe it's quite right, though it may be the only replacement
available. Of course, any settings for 3 and 4.2 volt tubes are
irrelevant for this tester. Otherwise, it is in excellent condition
and works great. It appears to be modeled on the Heathkit TC-2
emission tester.

The front panel is a light olive/gray with white text. The knobs and
dials are dark brown. The case is a very dark green color.

Is anyone familiar with this model? Could you identify what the model
number is so that I can search for a manual and/or verify if the roll
chart has the proper tube data? I want to sell this tester but I want
to be sure that I represent it accurately when I list it on ebay. I
would sincerely appreciate any help. Thanks.

Regards,
Tim