Tony Fernandes

Default Klipsch Car Audio

Well, if it sounds good...

Funny, I always thought the Altec Lansing speakers sounded way better than
the Klipsch ones. I've listened to both side by side at Circuit City.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Bryan Jackson" wrote in message
om...
Did anyone else see this? It's atleast intriguing as a cheap and good
sounding system... A Klipsch Promedia 4.1 system is 185, the klipsch
100 watt extra subwoofer is 200... An inverter is what a couple
hundred.. about 600.. Not too shabby really. I love how my Klipsch
Promedia 2.1s sound.. I always wished Klipsch would make car audio
like Polk.

http://www.klipsch.com/news/feature.aspx?Cid=319