MZ

Default Can dimming lights blow head lights?

No, dimming can't blow the head lights. But too high of a voltage can.
What does the electrical system max out at (ie. when the radio is not
playing)?

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"Computer Prog" wrote in message
om...
I have a three amp system with a total fuse rating of 200A. I run zero
gauge back to a distribution block for power. I have a second zero
gauge distribution block for grounds. 4 gauge runs from the blocks to
the amps.

I have a 90A alt and I did a full big three upgrade. I get pretty bad
dimming when I crank the system. I can see my voltmeter dancing back &
forth with the bass. My voltage can drop into the 11s when I really
crank it.

The passenger side headlight is right next to my battery and this bulb
has blown 3 times in 6 months. I just replaced it two weeks ago and I
noticed tonight that it is out again. Could my dimming be blowing the
bulb?