Posted to rec.audio.pro
Low Hertz Low Hertz is offline

Default Audiophile Headphones that will work with the Mophie Case on theApple 5s Case

On Friday, October 24, 2014 2:20:30 PM UTC-7, John Williamson wrote:
On 24/10/2014 21:49, wrote:
On Friday, October 24, 2014 3:41:21 PM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Why not use an extension cable or an adaptor that is thin enough to fit?

Shouldn't have to force consumers to buy adapters for a function as basic as plugging in headphones/buds.

Shop for a different case!

Better still, don't buy Apple.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Well, that's not a solution I'd consider. I love my IPHONE and the integration with my IPAD and Google calendar. I love the Mophie's protective case.

A Seinhowser Headset fits without an adaptor, but won't plug into the TV at the gym.

And the Seinhowser, sounds pretty good, but when you listen to Tchaikovsky's
1812 overture it breaks up.