Posted to rec.audio.pro
Matt Faunce Matt Faunce is offline

Default Audiophile Headphones that will work with the Mophie Case onthe Apple 5s Case

On 10/24/14, 5:43 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 10/24/2014 5:07 PM, Matt Faunce wrote:
I ran into this problem for an iSkin case I bought for my iPod. In this
case the hole provided was circular but with a diameter too small for my
Etymotic 6s. So I took a drill bit that was a little bigger than the
hole,

My Nomad Jukebox had a bezel around the mini jack for the line input the
prevented any of the mini plug cables from fully engaging with the jack.
I took a couple and whittled down the edge of the plug shell so it would
go all the way in. Intermittent problem solved!

Yup. But what's a couple?

--
Matt