Lorin David Schultz

wrote in message
ups.com...
Sounds like someone has blown a gasket. If you react so negativly to
freely offered information, I suspect you may have a heart attack if
anyone dared charge you for anything. I don't think you own a Delta
console so I wonder why you are even here...

BTW, I don't need to advertise for work, I have enough already, feel
free to not ever ask me for anything.

Go take a walk in the garden, find a girlfriend, go kill a cat and
switch to de-caf! One of these should work for you.

Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades

FWIW Jim, I smacked lips with delight over your post.

First, because I own a couple Deltas and may actually put that info to
use someday. Knowing your track record with Deltas, I know better than
to second-guess your suggestions about that particular device! g

Second, and more importantly, because it made me feel good to see that
kind of expertise sharing going on here. Gabe would be proud!

Don't let someone who sees things differently discourage you. You done
good.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good