McQ

Default Humbucker Music credit card warning...

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message ...
Conversely, talk to Mark McQuilken. If he can't straighten out one of his
retailers he can damned sure stop selling to them. It's at least one
benefit of being a RAP newgroup member.

--

Roger W. Norman

Roger:

I just wish I could straighten out that which needs straightening in
this case: a customer worthy of his own Rod Serling script. For the
record: Jake's treatment of FMR customers has been, to date,
exemplary, by all /sane/ customer accounts I've personally witnessed.
As a consumer of audio stuff, I rate (IMNSHO) Humbucker and Mercenary
as two of the nation's finest recording equipment dealers.

Jake's summary of this situation is spot on. What he doesn't express
is the immense frustration and confusion we've experienced with this
customer in just trying to support him the best we can, only to be
taken advantage of (**10 months to return a unit that was replaced via
overnight shipment?** Only after being told his credit card would be
charged for the replacement? PUHLEEZ! Who's trying to **** who?) and
"threatened" (empty, but annoying nonetheless) for not "responding"
(we did repeatedly, albeit still unacknowledged, via return email. Of
course, this was done yet again via a different email address--this
customer's "preferred" mode of communication given he's impossible to
raise by phone).

Sorry for wasting bandwidth...

Regards,
McQ