Posted to rec.audio.tubes
spock spock is offline

Default S-30 Mk III circuit help

I just want a circuit so I can see how I can avoid using an
output transformer. firstly they are expensive and they
add distortion to the output. So if you know someone else
that uses this method and you have a circuit I would like to hear from you.
Thanks.
"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...

I am new to this news group and need some help.
I need a circuit for Atma-Sphere S-30 MKIII amplifier
I have done a google search but could not find anything.
Is there someone on this newgroup with a circuit or a URL
for one?

I am just getting back into tube amps after 30 years and
have forgotten most of my tube theory.

Thanks

If you contact the OEM they are usually happy to sell you an operator's
manual with schematic.

http://www.atma-sphere.com/

AtmaSphere can be difficult to deal with from what I have heard.
These are unconventional amps and are not the thing to learn on if you
do not thoroughly understand the circuit. However, they do perform
pretty well.