Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default turntable nightmare

"Ron" wrote in message
ups.com...
Also, the Space Shuttle is still using 60's technology, sure it has
some better computers than the rockets did back then, but the basic
principal is the same.

Bad example, they have lost 2 shuttles and 14 Astronauts after all, so

not
exactly the pinnacle of engineering perfection :-(

The example is something that is being used in the yr 2006, but is
still using technology from the 60's. In other words, space travel
hasn't evolved as quickly as the automobile has in the same time
period. I guess what I wrote wasn't clear in that fact.

Yes you were, but as I said, bad example.

MrT.