Gareth Magennis

Actually Don, you are right. I am tarring all Scientists
with the same brush. What I should be saying is "People
with the attitude of Mr Sullivan....... "

Mr. Sullivan's attitude is just fine. His *problem* is that he probably
has a more relevant set of educational and life's experiences than you do,
Gareth.

Education does not necessarily teach you to be objective or open minded.
For that you need to be able to step outside of your head for a while and be
honest about things. But many people are in their subject far too deep and
have too many vested interests in it to be anything near objective about it.

Gareth.