Default 0dBu (<75 Ohms) output to 0dBV (10K Ohms) input?

I'm a complete novice when it comes to electronics, so I hope the group
won't be offended by a very basic question! I'm thinking of buying an
AER AS 281 powered speaker to use as a full range foldback monitor with
my Allen and Heath ICON DP1000 mixer. The A&H balanced foldback output
is 0dBu (75 Ohms), and the AER balanced input is 0dBV (10K Ohms). As
a practical matter, will the speaker properly accept the signal as is;
or, do I need some device (like a transformer?) connected between the
two? If I need something in between, what do you recommend?

Thanks!

Mike Cloud