Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Baby News

William Sommerwerck wrote:
Everyone voted it down but one old salty Sergeant Major. When asked
why he voted for it, he answered, "we train our Marines to fight. Every
bar they enter wearing one of those queer caps is another opportunity
to fight." (My apologies to actual homosexuals, but that's what he said.)

That's comic -- even ironic -- as the Marine Corps is believed to have the
highest percentage of homosexual and bisexual members.

Even after the Village People did that great recruiting program for the Navy?