Russ Lavergne

Default Need help identifying car stereo pinouts Pioneer KP-4440 cassette deck

Call pioneeer.
"feklar" wrote in message
Does anyone have the pinout information? Pioneer KP-4440 cassette
deck.

No wires on this one except the antenna connector, just 8 pins
sticking out a connector jack on the back.

If anyone has the info I would greatly appreciate it.

If I have to open it up to decide for myself, no doubt I can figure
most of it out, but how could I tell the difference between the front
and the rear channels? The rear channels are higher powered, right?

I suppose it uses an STK chip, where might I find the pinouts for
STKs?

Is this a Supertuner? Its obviously post-Supertuner 1 era but I don't
see "Supertuner" on it anywhere...

http://www.avsl.net/805880.jpg

now you are really screwed
http://www.infernalpress.com/Columns/election.html