Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default audicity to record streaming audio

Dave wrote:
I've been listening to internet radio via my PC lately, and wanted to
try to record some of it to put on my mp3 player for while I'm
driving. I've previously used a program called SDK downloader (a
fantastic program, BTW, and free to boot) to grab MMS audio
streams... podcasts, concerts on demand, that sort of thing. But I
either couldn't figure out how to set it up to grab real-time (live)
streaming audio in WMA format from internet radio or it's just not
designed to do it.

Well, presumably not that 'fantastic' then ?

geoff