Default Note to Trevor

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message

wrote in message
nk.net...
Isn't it time for you to offer up an I stand corrected regarding tone
controls, EQ and Radio Shack SPL meters?

**No. Rat Shack SPL meters are EXACTLY as I say they a They're fine
for
rough and ready measurements. They are not by any measure useful as

accurate
devices.

Among the other flaws, this meter does not have an internally regulated
power supply. Consequently, the level readings vary by how long the meter
is
turned on. The 9V battery is not stable under the load required by the
meter.

Some people are bright enoug to figure out how to hook it up with an AC
converter.