Mike Rivers

Default Can I PLEASE get a straight answer on modifying a Cr02 Type II tape for

In article eed.com writes:

I don't have a DCC tape to compare to a regular chrome tape.

Can someone PLEASE give me possibly a link to a website with a
tutorial (and possibly pics) for doing this?

We do Google. You can do Google. If someone hasn't pointed you to a
web site within about fifteen seconds of your post, there isn't one.
Nor do I expect there to be.

Look at the transport. Do you see something that might want to poke
into a notch in a cassette? If you do, put a notch there. I'll bet if
you poke at things, you can see an indicator change, indicating that
there's a digital tape inserted.

Or if someone can reffer me to a picture of a modified tape, even
better!

Maybe it would be best to find a picture of a real tape and copy that.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )