Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default For Jenn

On Mar 30, 5:21*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 30, 12:12*pm, Boon wrote:

On Mar 30, 1:35*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Mar 30, 11:30*am, Boon wrote:

On Mar 30, 1:17*pm, ScottW wrote:

The UN has immunity for it's actions? *I think not. *Should Nato be
held accountable for it's inactions in preventing this atrocity?
Are there parallels to this situation with the recent death of an
Arizona rancher?

Do learn the difference between "its" and "it's," fer Chrissakes. And
"your" and "you're."

"Like most amateurs, Boon thinks that not having typos is more
important... "

*Perhaps that explains the constant lack of interesting subject matter
from him.

Those aren't typos. Those are your inabilities to write in English.

The problem here is that your writing abilities are so poor that it
makes it difficult to tell what you're saying.

*Are you really so thoroghly confounded by its and it's or your for
you're?

No, but it does remind me that I'm talking to an illiterate,
uneducated yokel.

*As Obama is so fond of saying, let me be clear.

You aren't clear, which is why you get into so much trouble.

* It is best you do not try to follow along.

It is best for you, since you've never come out ahead after any of our
arguments.

*This subject matter is well beyond your grade level.

Yes, of course. It's not your fault that you can't write or spell.
It's our fault that you're known for being dumb and obstinate on two
separate newsgroups. It's our fault that you've actually had to
explain that what you mean and what you write aren't necessarily the
same thing, and we should know the difference. It's not your fault
that no one here takes you seriously. It's not your fault that people
line up to poke fun at you.

Its you're life.