Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default For Jenn

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Mar 30, 10:57*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On Mar 29, 7:52*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
...is ticking upward again. It makes me wonder if he isn't being
abused at home by his wife.

Maybe she woke up unexpectedly while 2pid was making love with her.

*Nice crew your hanging with. *Boon is proud to call this sick-o his
friend.
Are you?

*Anyway, these fools are incapable of rational discourse at any level.
I think it simply makes their empty heads hurt.
Still I wonder if your recent foray in irrationality is permanent or
temporary.

I've expressed several times that I disagree with the endless crap
slinging. *We've also been over this several times.

You disagree in your silent manner, yet ever more frequently immerse
yourself in it when it suits you. You don't like mud, but you take a
mud bath from time to time.
Your words are somewhat hollow. Still, even hollow words are better
than admitting to be here only for the "yuks".

One more time: I've expressed my discontent with the mud. If you wish
to see my words on the topic, please feel free to search for the posts.

*What do you think of the issues surrounding the pope?

*http://www.slate.com/id/2249130/?from=rss

*Personally, I think he should be drug from the vatican and placed in
the general population of one of Cali's overcrowded prisons where his
treatment will be excessively humane.

The man is a criminal and should be punished severely. *There's no
excuse for what he and others in the RCC leadership have done.

So we agree.
Then what venue? The WCC? or Should Britain indite him?
Can you imagine the outcry if they arrest him during an upcoming visit
to England?

Here's another interesting bit o' news on venues and consequences.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/03/3...-but-not-for-w
e/

The UN has immunity for it's actions? I think not. Should Nato be
held accountable for it's inactions in preventing this atrocity?
Are there parallels to this situation with the recent death of an
Arizona rancher?

ScottW

I have no opinion on where he should be tried, as long as it gets done.