Kalman Rubinson

Default weakest Link in the Chain

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:45:29 GMT, "Harry Lavo"
wrote:

Kal, I am not a brain expert by any means but I believe they were in areas
normally associated with emotional response (specifically "pleasure
response") based on other work done in this area. If I am wrong, please
expand and explain.

I have not read the article in a while; since it came out, in fact.
However, I do recall that they tried to make such a case but the areas
were related to other sensory systems, iirc. I remember being puzzled
about why the researchers (and the reviewers) weren't equally puzzled.
If I have the time, I'll go back and look for the specifics.

Kal