Stewart Pinkerton

Default weakest Link in the Chain

On 15 Jan 2004 22:38:18 GMT, "Harry Lavo" wrote:

"normanstrong" wrote in message

A 3rd person should be present to verify the cable connection,
immediately AFTER the subject has made his guess. This 3rd person
should have no contact with the subject during the period of the test.
The subject's wife is a good choice for the 3rd person.

If you want to cross all the t's and dot all the i's, I recommend a
4th person to proctor the subject. In any case, there should never be
a person who knows the actual connection that is within range of the
subject.

As has been said here so many times, doing dbt's to evaluate equipment at
home is a simple process; anyone should do it *whenever* they want to
eliminate sighted bias and use the ears only.

All you need are four people and a weeks time to do it right. But that's
just me, obviously looking for an out! :-)

It certainly is, since it can all be done in a couple of hours.......