GT~

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

"Brian Rost" wrote in message

However, reviews of many "universal" players have revealed that most are
better at playing one format than another.

Why am I not surprised....

Personally, as someone who has seen one format war after another, I'm
sick of this crap. Just to keep playing music I have amassed over the
years I need a turntable, open reel deck, cassette deck, MiniDisc deck,
CD deck...and now I need even more stuff? Forget it...

It's just another way of getting you to spend more of your hard earned
dollars on the next latest gadget coming out of Tokyo.

As soon as you buy something that's considered the 'ultimate', they'll come
out with the next 'ultimate' and pretty soon, you're at the starting gate
again.

Not to mention, you'll wind up buying 10 different format-versions of "Kind
of Blue" as an added 'bonus'.