GT~

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

"Brian Rost" wrote in message
George M. Middius wrote:

Why torture yourself? Kal was right about the plethora of multi-format
players on the market. They start at $50 or so.

However, reviews of many "universal" players have revealed that most are
better at playing one format than another.

Personally, as someone who has seen one format war after another, I'm
sick of this crap. Just to keep playing music I have amassed over the
years I need a turntable, open reel deck, cassette deck, MiniDisc deck,
CD deck...and now I need even more stuff? Forget it...

And that was my whole point, which totally blew right by the audiophile's
ears.

They claim to be good at 'listening'.

Hah..... I'll bet.....