GT~

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

"dave weil" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:48:23 -0400, "~GT~" none wrote:

BZZZZZZT! Wrong answer.

No an answer you don't want to hear, is more like it....

It's sounds like you've already made that investment, I put it down, you
took it personally, so now you're ****ed off. Right?

Or can you answer the question without leaving your CAPS set on, 'on'?

Can *you* answer the question without leaving *your* caps set on, on?

Get my point?

In that statement you quoted right above, where does it show that I left the
CAPS lock on? Tell me. Where did I leave it on?

Besides you making a stupid statement that has nothing to do with the
discussion at hand.