ric

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

~GT~ wrote:

I've seen SACD capability on DVD players costing less than $150. SACD

Sure you have. Sony and a couple of other makers have been cutting their
hardware prices in order for you to buy their standard. I'll bet the folks
over at DVD-A are doing the same.

Can you name any sub $150 DVD-A players?

As far as SACD hybrids are concerned, they won't play properly on my new
Kenwood CD changer. I avoid them like the plague.

Ever thought about seeing why your new Kenwood is defective?

--
Better than hearing "Lady Day", or checking in at Monterey...