~GT~

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Or maybe it more a matter of which corporation wins the marketing

war.
those that are stuck with the losers product, wind up with a pile of
unstandardized junk.

BZZZZZZT! Wrong answer.

No an answer you don't want to hear, is more like it....

No, it was a dodge, an evasion, a pusillanimous pussy-footing.

Nope. I answered your question. You didn't like the answer. Fine. Just
say so. If you can't then that's fine too.

It's sounds like you've already made that investment, I put it down, you
took it personally, so now you're ****ed off. Right?

Wrong. I was correcting your brainless take on issues you don't
understand.

Hmmm...ad hominem attacks. The speech of last resort.

Gee are 'we' getting ****ed off because I don't see things the same way you
see them?

Too bad. Tough....

I think you're the one that doesn't understand.

Do you know what "niche" means? Do you know what "utilitarian" means?

Yes and yes. Your point? Your point?

Or can you answer the question without leaving your CAPS set on, 'on'?

Can't tell what you're grunting and straining to say. Try to ask your
question in a comprehensible dialect.

I think you understand what I've said, but since you're going to get
immature and testy about it, then we have no more to say, now do we?