Howard Ferstler

John Atkinson wrote:

Howard Ferstler wrote:
I am beginning to think that maybe I should require Mr.
Atkinson to delete that "edited" TAV article of mine
that was posted to RAO long ago.

I could only delete it, Mr. Ferstler, if I had been the
person who posted it to r.a.o. As I wasn't, I can't. Seems
logical to me.

Me, too. I am fully aware that you did not want the thing
posted and that somebody did a double-deal on you.

But in any case, surely the copyright in
that article belonged to The Audiohile Voice, not to you?

Yep, and I told Gene to forget the whole deal. It was not
worth the trouble.

I continue battling to remove the Stereophile archives post
from the Google archives, but I seem to be unable to pull up
the full message ID number. The header puts three dots
between the prefix numbers and the @ sign, and I have yet to
figure out what the whole number is. I do have people
working on it, however.

Howard Ferstler