George M. Middius

Brother Horace the Wounded:

Brother Horace the infantile said:

Have you apologized for attempting steal an article from Stereophile?

I never claimed that I wrote the article.

Still not getting the whole copyright concept, I see.

Not that it will ever happen, but how would you feel if people started
stealing your "stuff" and passing it off as their own?

Well, just what do you think of John allowing his "edited"
version of my The Audiophile Voice article to get posted
here on RAO some time ago?

As I pointed out in another post, you practically invited that to happen
by freely distributing the article to all and sundry.

Yes, I know he apologized (and I
have apologized for what I did),

You did? I must have missed it. Well done, Clerkie.

but rather than simply post
an article that outlined the work of two good men, it
appears to me that what he allowed to be accidentally posted
was an attempt to make me look bad.

I believe the truth is that *you* allowed it to be posted.

Now, which operation do you think was worse? Be fair.

My personal opinion is somewhat at odds with the law in this case, so it's
really not worth much. However, I do believe, as you do, that anything
goes on Usenet. This is your credo, and it's obvious you relish sinking to
the lowest levels you can imagine. I believe anybody who dishes the same
garbage back to you is fully justified, and we are all entitled to enjoy
any misfortune that you incur on Usenet.