Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On 7/30/2013 6:03 AM, wrote:

Entire problem limited to FX processor ONLY.
As long as I don't use it, Mixer section works fine to my satisfaction,
Still perfectly useable as the submixers for live gigs.

This may be different on modern digital consoles (which have their own
set of problems) but every mixer that I've known about that has a
built-in effect unit has been compromised in one way or another. They
want to add this feature for people who want it, but they don't want to
make the mixer any more expensive because of it.

I suppose you can figure out how it goes from there.

--
For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com