Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] ssmusic214@gmail.com is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:54:54 AM UTC-5, Peter Larsen wrote:
wrote:

And how exactly bad solder joint can cause EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM

in 4 different units?

Here's one theory: it has to do with the largest chip on the pcb and is in

the left lower corner because the board flexes there when subjected to spl's

above 120 dB C. Paraphrased over one of Phil Allisons very good and patient

explanations of another problem.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

There are no large chips anywhere inside. Only tiny ones. And I used that mixer only on the small club/dining room gigs. Nowhere near 120dB. I have different system I use on the large gigs/venues.