Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
David Looser David Looser is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote

Sorry - we normally call them cookers, so I missed it. A complete electric
cooker would normally have its own radial here too. But most here would go
for a gas hob and electric oven - some of which can be run from a 13 amp
socket.

I've not met an oven with a 13A plug, maybe this is a recent innovation. I
have a gas (bottled, I'm off the gas main) hob and a built-in double oven
which is connected via a 45A "cooker point" to a radial circuit with a 40A
MCB on the other end of it. Though there is a 13A socket in the cooker point
into which the microwave is plugged, so that shares the 40A with the oven.

David.