Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default OK, now how about cartridges for an RB-250 arm

On May 21, 12:19*pm, hophead wrote:
says...

How about a Denon hi-output MC? What other options do you feel works
well with this arm?

I don't have any experience with the Denon Carts. I know the DL103 is
legendary.

If you are considering MC carts, what are you using for a phono stage?

Right now it's just the phono inputs on an Adcom preamp, hence the
high output requrement. I was considering a DL-160, but it looks like
Ortofon is the consensus opinion. I am upgrading the electro-
mechanical aspects of the stereo I have with me. I'll worry about
upgrading the electronics later.

According to Bratzi I'm too stupid to use a step up transformer. I
don't want to disappoint the poor blighted moron.

Besides, I can't solder. I can only glue, nail or rivet.

((I can also screw but I hesitate to mention that. Bratzi will get all
worked up and start some moronic Marilyn Monroe thread. Then he'll
start frantically masturbating and miss work again. Then he'll get
fired. They've already warned him. And I don't want to be responsible
for that. Shhhh!))