inkedyouth inkedyouth is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

thanks for the reply,

while pretty much all of what you said went over my head......il have to try and have a read up on what your advice means in terms on the installation..

but thanks anyway...food for thought..

reason why im going to be putting in 6x9's is exactly for the mids and highs...
while the subs provide ..well...the bass...and the panels for some clarity up front...

while your answer doesnt answer my question right now im sure it will once i can absorb and read up on your points....

or if anyone can give me a more dumbed down version ..lol...that would help too...

"" does my diagram ....have any solid function ?..or is it back to the brain drawing board ? ""