Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Worst audio quality ever?

On Wednesday, 8 October 2014 16:33:54 UTC+2, Scott Dorsey wrote:
William Sommerwerck wrote:

Is the singer's voice a part of "worst audio quality"? I have a rare LP of

Leona Anderson (the sister of cowboy star Bronco Billy Anderson) singing "Rats

in My Room", and other favorites.

If that is the case, I think Flora Foster Jenkins has them all beat hands down.

At the moment, I've a work to do, each syllable cut moved closer to the meter
and tuned, not because I love to do it, but because it must be done to be
listenable. Can't do a thing with diction and pronunciation, though. Would to
sing "give me your love", but it sounds like "geevee yooo laaa".
Thank god for DAW, otherwise I'd be locked in recording room forever,
repeating and recording word by word, ad nauseam, all without any effect to
the outcome. We repeat something 5 times, with breaks, talking different
approaches, 5 times it ends up exactly the same.
Much easier on health to fix it like this.