RD Jones

nooob wrote:

I used to have a D-1, will get one soon,

just looking for something that will track well (non-live use) but
inspiring to play. (the brilliance and bass/treble of these are
GREAT), so am looking for something that is cheap as I will spend

the
$$ on the DM in the next month or so...

What would be a good cheap guitar? The reason I say recording is
sometimes cheap can have defects as not being loud enough, but

since
I'll be recording, I thought I would give it a shot.

The "cheap" Martins.
My favorite was the Shenandoah model HD28-32
(with pickup) that we used to sell for around
$600 in the 80's.
A real HD28 goes for like 3 grand now.
The Shenandoah's are discontinued now but they
must have been replaced by equivelent models.
(Road Series or something ?)
At the very low end are the Sigma/Martins
that are great values.

Thanks for the advice..

rd