Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Pepper ehashed

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 4:13:29 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear, but
will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff

I mean, look at Steven Wilson, since his music is somewhat dead (local radio station told me), he remixes OTHERS recordings. I guess that BIG BOY, ahem, audiophile, what's his name, Alan Parsons, lost his "touch"! :-)

Jack