Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Pepper ehashed

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:06:54 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 4:13:29 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear, but
will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff

OMG!! It was remastered where it was recorded, EMI Stooges.

Now, recently, why many Beatles YouTube videos (music) were pulled (copyright claims), because of the *new* owners, I believe Universal and Warner, seen Google (YouTube) making money off their new stash. So, they pay Ringo to salute their hunger for money.

Ah, well, it never ends.

Thanks.

Jack

Actually, Geoff, I liked an '80's song by Jim Photoglo, "Fool in Love with You". Okay, maybe a drum machine as other claim. I bought a Japan CD of his songs. Others say, stay away, rerecordings!! I had the vinyl 45, and it (CD) MAY be remixed, assume Jim holds whatever session tapes. But, thing is, I contacted Jim (never got reply), but who was there on Jim's site, but Ringo!! I guess, looking for "work". Actually, Peter Noone, of Herman's Hermits, popped up in a CD review.

They refuse to be forgotten!

Jack