Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] themend@gmail.com is offline

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

Dear Lard Vulva,

That is the only thing I will bother to dispute you on.

At this point, you've not only insulted someone I consider to be a friend, you've also accused me of doing the same kind of lurid underhanded thing that you would likely do, and that type of projection on your part is both disgusting and revealing.

So I do regret deeply bringing up Stephie here since you seem so eager to insult and hurt. However, there was also one very polite and understanding RAT member who took the time to email me and clue me in, and as a result I was able to get in touch with somebody who I haven't talked to in close to 10 years. So for that I am grateful, and I suppose I have to take the good with the bad if I come on RAT and ask a question. I fully expected somebody who was a friend to tell me of a passing, a funeral, some sort of tribute page... I didn't know what I'd find since all references to the name sort of stopped all at once.

I find it disturbing that you would think that I would deliberately make a spectacle out of a friend, as you assert. It makes me wonder if you have any friends at all. Well, no it doesn't, it's pretty obvious you have none.

Don't bother replying further, I have said all I am going to say on this topic, and if anyone wants to discuss Stephie or the amp she designed for me, please email me privately. I will no longer indulge those who derive pleasure from mocking others.

Unless one of those others is Andre Jute. :^P

-forkintehsocket

"Dude, you pulled a creepy hustle. And you know it.

On 1/6/14, you put up a post entitled "What ever happened to
Steve Bench?" And you damn ****ing well knew."