George M. Middius

Default sound card recommendation

dave weil said:

"The best of my knowledge" admits no knowledge whatsoever at the time and
place I mentioned the interruption of service, doesn't it Atkinson? No
doubt, that was your situation. Nice deceptive way to make it seem that you
knew something that you didn't know!

My statement was correct at the time and place I made it, which makes your
claim that it was false totally incorrect, Atkinson.

LOL!

It was a false claim. Why would you possibly start trying to be truthful at
this late date, Atkinson?

Unbelievable!

Surely not. Only a newbie might think that.

Mr. Krueger is obviously out to pick a fight however he can...

Yes, the borganoia seems to have metastasized beyond projections.
Perhaps an encounter with some randy bears is in order for the Kroo.