George M. Middius

Default For the newbies..

Girth said to **** of ****s:

Weil, I'm sure that in your personal dream world you have no comprehension
of the fact that Atkinson and I have what is known as "history".

Only in your "mind". You would love there to be a "history" between
you and John Atkinson, because you are a nobody and Mr Atkinson is a
successful guy working in the audio business - so like a limpet you
attach yourself to him in the hope that some of the magic rubs off. In
actuality, the only dealings John Atkinson has had with you involves
him defending himself from libelous and repugnant comments you have
directed at both himself and the magazine he edits - Stereophile. So,
in essence, the "history" you speak of, is you stalking John Atkinson.

Well said. This delusion of Krooger's ranks right up there with his
wacky belief that the disgust and loathing he inspires on Usenet is
the result of his so-called "audio opinions". Many other people who
are not insane have similar opinions to what Krooger professes, and
none of them is regularly equated with a pile of stinking doo-doo.

Don't get me started on the Beast's shrill and self-righteous whining
about his "family" being besmirched either. Krooger is the only
"person" most of us would ever hope to meet who is so vile as to
boast about his alleged wife's sexual stamina and use the death of
his child as troll bait, and then complain when he is mocked for his
own words.